Evolve Media is a vertical content publishing company that leverages proprietary advertising and publishing technologies to build publishing brands under its CraveOnline Media (men) and TotallyHer Media (women) business units. Evolve offer marketers superior custom, integrated and engaging solutions that allow them to reach and impact its audience of more than 95 million people globally each month (comScore).
Recognizing that no person is defined by any one interest, Evolve publishes an extensive portfolio of enthusiast destinations that speak to large communities of engaged consumers. Leveraging its technology, Evolve tracks the content being consumed across its properties and identifies trending topics that help it better understand the intersection between consumer, content, and consumption. These insights drive Evolve’s editorial process and shape its content. Understanding the differences between men and women and their relationship to content, allows Evolve to work closely with marketers to create custom, integrated marketing and advertising solutions that leverage content, context, and creative at scale.
Evolve Media is a publisher of leading enthusiast destinations for men and women. Leveraging proprietary advertising and publishing technologies, as well as hundreds of talented content professionals, Evolve Media offers premium and engaging content to its readers, while offering marketers the tools needed to execute custom, content-led marketing solutions that reach its audience of over 95 million people globally each month. Our mission is simple; we deliver Content, Context and Creative at Scale.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Overall this candidate will be technically knowledgeable and a team‐oriented problem solver. He/She will be able to work under constant pressure, interruptions and multiple deadlines, such that excellent prioritization and time management skills are a must. He/She will interact with many departments (internal or external) in order to oversee and manage the proper implementation and life cycle of a campaign.
This position may include some or all of the following:
- Set up campaigns in DFP and Adops (internal tool), creating ad tags, and trafficking them to the appropriate site.
- Ensure campaigns are set up correctly such that flexible reporting is possible throughout the flight date and monitor those campaigns daily to avoid over/under delivery with the collaboration of the sale team.
- Work with existing DFP tags to flow inventory from the correct sites to the correct campaigns with the correct parameters.
- Work with other management group (internal and external) to activate their optimization requests to improve campaign performance and provide delivery reporting update to sales throughout the life of the campaign.
- Test and schedule creative to ensure timely start and full delivery of campaigns.
- Provide input on ad serving processes and capabilities to improve organizational excellence.
- Provide custom daily reports when necessary for management.
- Work with the sale team to optimize campaigns.
- Creation of interim reports and final monthly billing reports.
- Advise management on ad serving solutions, highlight operational issues and set guidelines for ad operations process.
- Overview and provide directions to an outsourcing staff while working on internal campaigns
- Act as Project manager on all facets of a campaign.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with internal sale department, ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- 1 Year prior trafficking/Campaign Management experience preferred or in an online Media/Ecommerce company.
- Knowledge of DART/DFP preferred or Ad serving platform.
- Organized and detail oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Ideal Candidate MUST HAVE relevant "Online experience"
- Project management skills a plus
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility , but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
This is a full time position and salary D.O.E. Employees will receive health, vision, and dental after an introductory period. In addition, 401K, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability benefits are provided.
If you think you have the chops to be part of something special, drop us a line