Pacific Northwest Account Executive
Evolve Media is a vertical content publishing company that leverages proprietary advertising and publishing technologies to build publishing brands under its CraveOnline Media (men) and TotallyHer Media (women) business units. Evolve offer marketers superior custom, integrated and engaging solutions that allow them to reach and impact its audience of more than 95 million people globally each month (comScore).
Recognizing that no person is defined by any one interest, Evolve publishes an extensive portfolio of enthusiast destinations that speak to large communities of engaged consumers. Leveraging its technology, Evolve tracks the content being consumed across its properties and identifies trending topics that help it better understand the intersection between consumer, content, and consumption. These insights drive Evolve’s editorial process and shape its content. Understanding the differences between men and women and their relationship to content, allows Evolve to work closely with marketers to create custom, integrated marketing and advertising solutions that leverage content, context, and creative at scale.
OUR MISSIONEvolve Media is a publisher of leading enthusiast destinations for men and women. Leveraging proprietary advertising and publishing technologies, as well as hundreds of talented content professionals, Evolve Media offers premium and engaging content to its readers, while offering marketers the tools needed to execute custom, content-led marketing solutions that reach its audience of over 95 million people globally each month. Our mission is simple; we deliver Content, Context and Creative at Scale.
Evolve Media is seeking an Account Executive with outstanding sales, communication, and management skills as well as a gift for developing and maintaining relationships. The successful candidate will have strong relationships with top ad agencies and direct clients in San Francisco, Seattle and the surrounding Pacific Northwest territory. This position is based in San Francisco or possibly Seattle and reports to the West Coast Director and SVP of Sales based in New York.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate revenue measured against territory targets.
- Direct the entire sales process from account identification to close.
- Manage specific key accounts, and work with all levels of client and advertising agency decision makers and influencers.
- Develop and execute strategies for penetrating key accounts and prospects.
- Build awareness of CraveOnline’s offerings and capabilities within the Pacific Northwest Territory.
- Assist in development of local marketing initiatives and participation in industry events.
- Work with Marketing team to develop breakthrough on-line advertising campaigns and programs.
- 3+ years is online advertising sales experience successfully managing a territory required.
- Outstanding customer support/ services skills required.
- Exceptional PC skills with the following Microsoft applications Word, Excel and Outlook required. Experience with SalesForce.com is a plus.
- Excellent business presentation skills including strong oral and verbal communication.
- Proven ability to meet stretch sales goals in a challenging environment.
- Effectively manage issues and relationships.
- Some travel required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS in Business Administration or a related degree strongly preferred.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility , but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
This is a full time position and salary D.O.E. Employees will receive health, vision, and dental after an introductory period. In addition, 401K, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability benefits are provided.
If you think you have the chops to be part of something special, drop us a line