Martini is seeking an enthusiastic Account Manager who will be responsible for working with our top tier advertisers. The primary function of this role is to foster and grow existing campaign relationships with our premium accounts. The Account Manager is the point person and the face of the campaign both internally and externally. This position […]
Martini is seeking an enthusiastic Account Manager who will be responsible for working with our top tier advertisers. The primary function of this role is to foster and grow existing campaign relationships with our premium accounts. The Account Manager is the point person and the face of the campaign both internally and externally. This position requires attention to detail throughout the lifecycle of each campaign.
- Rapidly acquire a thorough understanding of Martini’s offerings, reporting analysis, competitive advantages, resources and processes
- Manage the flow of campaigns from beginning to end (insertion orders, creative tags, custom creative build process, etc.)
- Working closely with the Account Executive/Sales Representative on all aspects post sales for the campaign.
- Delegating and holding internal teams accountable
- Providing solutions and alternatives with campaign troubleshooting
- Coordinate all pre-launch executions, including custom creative build-outs, preparation of research studies, set-up for ad/audience verification requests, etc.
- Serve as point person for all post-sale campaign requests and communication with client, including creative changes, pacing reports, performance reports, client meetings, campaign recommendations, etc.
- Monitor third party reporting for pacing, performance and discrepancy purposes
- Work closely with optimization team to provide continued feedback and analysis for direct response and brand awareness campaigns, inclusive of optimization suggestions and recommendations
- Prepare post-campaign analysis reports for clients
- Manage new and existing client campaigns to successfully meet and exceed client performance expectations and maintain strong relationships with advertisers to ensure long-term success
- 1-2 years as an Account Manager or Digital Planning Professional
- A high degree of professionalism is required.
- Understanding of the online advertising industry from either ad sales or media planning perspective
- Firm understanding of digital marketplace and ad formats (display, video, mobile, rich media)
- Strong analytic skills, including experience with Excel
- Familiarity with ad serving (DFP, DFA, Atlas, Mediamind, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of third-party research tools (e.g. comScore and MOAT)
- Comprehensive experience with MS Office a must (e.g. Power Point and Excel)
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage priorities in a fast-paced environment